My contact details
Name: Lynsey Metcalfe
Address: 13 Vansittart Estate, Windsor, Berks SL4 1SE
The type of personal information I collect
I currently collect and process the following information:
- Name and contact details (email, phone number, postal address).
- Next of kin.
- Basic health details captured on a high level health questionnaire.
- High level details about what is going on in your life, for example employment, what your life goals are, what you wish to discuss with me, captured on a standard client questionnaire.
- Terms and conditions for the contract between you and me.
- Appointment dates and time.
- Any actions arising from our sessions that are to be completed by you or me.
How I get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- So I can contact you regarding sessions.
- So I can keep a record of any relevant actions from sessions.
- So I am aware of any health concerns that might be relevant to our work.
- So I am compliant with appropriate data retention policies for company law and any relevant accrediting bodies.
- So I have a record of our sessions to meet any obligations from relevant industry organisations that I am a member of.
I may share this information with your GP or any other professional (e.g. osteopath, chiropractor) but this will only be with your express agreement first
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information is:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) I have an obligation to the organizations of which I am a member to capture this is information.
(c) I have a vital interest as your coach in recording this information.
How I store your personal information
Your information is securely stored electronically in a password protected environment.
I keep personal information for 7 years once sessions have been completed.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. However, repeated or complex requests may attract a charge. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk