I work with you to open doors to new ways of thinking, being and doing.
For me the words integrity, flexibility and compassion are fundamental and are what I bring into every session.
I work with however you are on that particular day, bringing in a multi-disciplined approach, to work through any issues that you are grappling with, using my extensive experience as:
– An accredited life coach.
– A qualified and experienced Alexander Technique teacher, a powerful educational method that helps us bring conscious reasoned control to our every day activities, enabling us to get out of our own way, stop bad habits and reach our potential.
– A management consultant, who understands stress, complex work environments and juggling priorities.
I know that we get burned out not just when we are working long hours and not looking after ourselves, but when we compromise ourselves and our true values.
I am fascinated by how we operate ourselves as humans, how we move, sit, stand, speak and present ourselves to the outside world. I bring in my extensive training and experience as a movement practitioner to explore the links between thinking and movement and how this might be impacting on how you operate on a day to day basis.
My commitment to you
- I promise that I will challenge you, but I will be kind.
- I will listen without judgement, but I will keep you focused.
- I will bring a range of disciplines and expertise into our sessions to help you reach your goals.
- I work according to well researched principles, with a rigorously intellectual approach, bringing in all the latest thinking.
- I am there to support and encourage you so that together we find a way forward that will help you reach your full potential in life.