I work with you to open doors to new ways of thinking, being and doing.
For me the words integrity, flexibility and compassion are fundamental and are what I bring into every session.
I work with however you are on that particular day, bringing in a multi-disciplined approach, to work through any issues that you are grappling with, using my extensive experience as:
– An accredited life coach.
– A qualified and experienced Alexander Technique teacher, a powerful mind/body method that helps us bring conscious reasoned control to our every day activities, enabling us to get out of our own way, stop bad habits and reach our potential.
– A qualified personal trainer, specialising in people with mental and physical health conditions, women’s health and simply those who don’t want to hit the gym but need extra support.
– A management consultant, who understands stress, complex work environments and juggling priorities.
I know that we get burned out not just when we are working long hours and not looking after ourselves, but when we compromise ourselves and our true values.
I am fascinated by how we operate ourselves as humans, how we move, sit, stand, speak and present ourselves to the outside world. I bring in my extensive training and experience as a movement practitioner to explore the links between thinking and movement and how this might be impacting on how you operate on a day to day basis.
My commitment to you
- I promise that I will challenge you, but I will be kind.
- I will listen without judgement, but I will keep you focused.
- I will bring a range of disciplines and expertise into our sessions to help you reach your goals.
- I work according to well researched principles, with a rigorously intellectual approach, bringing in all the latest thinking.
- I am there to support and encourage you so that together we find a way forward that will help you reach your full potential in life.